Thursday, June 11, 2009

household item + elephants = nothing better

I thought I would share one of the things that has brought me an abundance of joy in the last couple days.
This elephant is currently the wallpaper for my desktop at work and on my laptop. that is how much I like it. Why do I like is so? I'm not sure- all I know is that I catch myself staring at it at work, more than is healthy. I just realized today that it has an eye, how did I not see that before?

On top of they household item elephant, my mind has been thinking about a couple of other things lately:

  • Allergies- why they happen and why at morning and at night, every morning and every night
  • Tea Parties- this includes doilies, princess squares, crumpets, and parlors
  • My job- how great it is, really I have the best job ever. the things I end up complaining about are so little I laugh at myself.
  • Paranoia- sometimes I feel like everyone is looking and judging me all the time and I don't like it, not one bit. I'm not guilty of anything- I promise.
  • Finally developing as a high schooler- staying up way too late doing nothing, sleeping on top of my covers in my clothes, not brushing my teeth, having an urge to sneak out of the house. Yup, I like to do all of those things now. I think I will be 30 before I develop as a college student.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to take credit for the elephant. And I am hoping for an explanation on how Justin is not the same. Not sure how I feel about that. Just cuz no one's there to put screen guards on his iPhone...

    ReplyDelete