
Saturday night I went and saw an amazing concert in the Wilk, Ryan Shupe & the Rubberband. They have real talent. After watching them, I'm pretty sure the each member of the band can play at least 3 instruments. Ryan Shupe switched from a violin, to a banjo, to a ukulele, to a guitar and also helped out with a base. Not to mention he also played the violin while singing and made it look really easy. Maybe I am just a nieve little girl when it comes to musicians, but they really impressed me. Now I want a cd, just saying.
My favorite band member would have to be the banjo-(ist?). Anyhow, he was pure talent and sweat. How can you get anything better than that? I'm not sure if after watching them, I have been inspired to become better at guitar or if it has just discouraged me becuase they where a totaly different leauge. Hmm, maybe I'll decide later.

No comments:
Post a Comment