Tuesday, January 6, 2009

this is it

for one of my classes this semester, I have been asked to make a blog and write in it weekly. my feelings about this? good i guess, I like reading in blogs and writing in them too. i have never been crazy about the idea that i should share all my personal thoughts and secrets online, but you got to do what you got to, right? also I hate anything to do with grammar so everyone just get over it now. I'll capitalize and spell correctly what i want when i want.
One goal i have for my blog is to include pictures because i have found that my favorite blogs have tons of pictures. so here is a blurry picture of a tea set that i made in my ceramics class. it was the only thing that i made that was pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment