Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Megan. Party. D.I. Roommate. Birthday.

Recently, we celebrated my roommate's birthday. We had a D.I. themed birthday party and it was a lot of fun. First we had to get really good clothes from DI; we did this a week or so before the party. Then, after FHE one night, we ran home and had a good ole time. I made a cake with my cake decorating kit I got for my birthday. I am ashamed to say this is my first time to use it, but I think it was all put to good use.


The party consisted of eating cake, ice cream, red velvet cup cakes (thanks to Ashley) and chocolate chip cookies (thanks to Alicia). Other than the eating, we played oldies music and tried to be as cool as my friend Kurtis when it comes to dancing. We just did awkward or crazy dances that usually required the soul foot to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment