Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vivid Dreams


This semester I made decision to have all 8 0'clock classes. That means waking up pretty early. I have actually be pretty good about getting to my classes until recently. I have been waking up, eating breakfast, and then going back to sleep. Or I have been turning off my alarm and then going back to sleep. Or I have... well the point is I always end up going back to sleep and missing my early morning classes. I have been trying to get to the bottom of this problem ever since this morning when I missed both of my classes. I thought about reasons why I have missed classes before: I felt sick, I was tired, I had better things to do (like hand out with my sister), or I knew I was not doing anything of worth in my classes. After considering these reasons, I realize, none of them apply. I feel fine, have been going to bed early (like 10:30 early), I spend the time not in class blogging, and I have missed 2 quizzed and who knows what else in the last couple of days.

So, after deep thought, I came up with my solution: I have been dreaming realistic, vivid, movie, epic like dreams that have been so in depth they have kept me from even considering getting up for the real world. These dreams are so... I don't know how to describe it, entertaining but usually they end up bad... They are hard to describe. Here are a couple things from my dreams in the last two days:

Screwdrivers, baby toys, under the bed, crazy doctors, hives/barnicles, my whole family, talking stuffed animals/animals, petitions, good looking heros that don't actually save anything, a white crystal ball that can't be dropped, a witch, black magic, monsters, ships, abandoned, the P.E. coach from Even Stevens, a round gym, the marines...

Yeah, that's all I can think of right now. Someday I think I'll combine all my awesome dreams and write a book about them. Then I will become rich from my books and then it will not matter that I missed classes for a week. It will have been a good investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment