I am beginning to see why people like photo editing. Basically, you can make the picture be whatever you want, related or not to real life. I might go as far as thing photo editing is a type of therapy. At least it has helped me get through some of my toughest times these last couple of days.
Remember the nickelodeon little kid show "Macey?" Macey is a mouse who lives in a weird world with green and purple skies and red and aqua grass. Her friends are alligators, bears, cockroaches and who knows what else. They don't ever say any words in this children's show, all they do is squeak or mumble or blab. I'm pretty sure the point of this show is to brainwash the future of America that it is ok to think outside of the box, or be weird, or have your own brain or something like that.
All I know is that just like the purple skies and red grass in Macey's world, with a little help from photoshop, you can master the same thing and let your creativity flow. Warning: I do not recommend to start speaking is squeaks, mumbles or blabs, I guess most don't consider that creative art yet.
Basically, what I'm getting at is that I took some pictures this last week, edited them, calmed myself, watched Macey the mouse, and then felt fine about life.









This picture is my least favorite and my mothers favorite. I don't know if I am just missing my childhood or something, but I feel like that sign should say "Welcome to Sesame Street."

Oh Audrey. I miss you. I think you definitely take after your mom. You've got some mad skills! Love these!
ReplyDelete