Friday, July 31, 2009

Forgotten Hidden Haunted Mansion

Right now I should be doing my job. I should be cleaning the backyard, lounge and trash. But I don't want to. I'll do it later or yeah in a minute.
These days, at least once a day, consist of Jennie and I spending some good ole time together. Yesterday she rode on the handlebars of my bike, we played cards together, we sang miley cyrus songs together while I played them on the guitar, we played on the computer together, and we found some pictures she took from about a year ago.
Let us start off with the only happy picture we found. We wanted to make this picture as happy as possible to semi balance out the pictures coming up, thus the extreme fake sky.
Last summer our family took a road trip to South Dakota. Who would have thought behind an Exxon lives this beauty.
Now, can you say "real haunted house"? Real haunted house. Good job. Yes this is a real haunted house.
Ok, I don't really know if it was haunted, but if I was a ghost with an unresolved death, I would definitely hang out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment