Alright- actually I did nothing glorious with the sand. I tried to build a sandcastle, but then I got bored and not very many people wanted to help me and so I just made a really packed down pile of sand. However, some might consider that pretty glorious.
Here are some more stories that most would consider glorious. I ate fruit, sandwiches and cookies under an umbrella on the beach. My sister, my cousins, my brother, and a friend- we all made a pyramid on the beach. Somehow I ended up on the bottom in the middle.


We stood out in the waves and practiced our floating techniques. If you did not know, floating in ocean water is a little bit easier than swimming pool water. We stood in a line and jumped as high as we could while my mother took our picture. Also we fed seagulls. The end.

I am not sure even the ocean would help me float on my back.
ReplyDelete